WILL IT LAST
We offer many shades, just not Orange.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TAN
24-48 Hours prior to the session:
• Shower and exfoliate 24-48 hours before tanning. No oily scrubs/ moisturizers.
• Remove body hair 24 hours before your tanning session. This includes: shaving, waxing, threading, sugaring. *Consult your doctor if you are receiving laser treatments.
Day of Session or Same Day Appointments:
• Shower and wash hair prior to session. Do not injure the skin with rough exfoliation. Only Shower and lightly buff the skin.
• Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed.
• Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, oils or makeup before the tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
• If you do not have time to shower prior to the session, we offer a $10 exfoliation mitt, to wipe down with, right before the session. Please let us know so we can add enough time to your session.
What to Wear:
• Wear dark and loose clothing (man's t-shirt, loose maxi dress) No sweats, jeans, shorts or elastic waist and bust bands.
• Wear light weight flip flops. We have some flip flops available for purchase at the salon.
• You may bring a dark snug swimsuit or under garment to create “tan lines”.
For Ladies: we sell disposable panties and nipple covers, topless or nude is an option. For Gentlemen: Please bring a dark sock, as nude is not an option
About the Golden Glo® Spray Tan Guarantee
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase a service with us; that's why we guarantee service quality. If the service was not completed according to the final scope agreed or you have issues with quality, we’ll work with you and the spray tan pro to correct the problem or we’ll give you your money back.
Please contact us within 48hours of your spray tan appointment to begin the process of filing a spray tan guarantee claim. After collecting basic contact information and the required documentation of the problem, our support team will work quickly to resolve your case.
We will make it right in one of these ways:
Work with you and the spray tan pro to correct the service.
Credit your account for a future service
Refund your money for the service if the correction is still not satisfactory
You can file a complaint when all of the following applies:
You’re unsatisfied with the service performed.
Your service appointment was completed within the last 2 days.
After you file a claim with the necessary information, a team will investigate and work with you to resolve the issue.
Restrictions and Limitations
The following situations are not covered by the Golden Glo® spray tan Guarantee:
The service was never performed.
Dissatisfaction with pricing or scheduling limitations.
Complaint was not documented in its entirety within the 2 day period
Service was completed more than 2 days before complaint
Claims resulting from improper care of tan (as defined in confirmation email)