WILL IT LAST
We offer many shades, just not Orange.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TAN
24-48 Hours prior to the session:
• Shower and exfoliate 24-48 hours before tanning. No oily scrubs/ moisturizers.
• Remove body hair 24 hours before your tanning session. This includes: shaving, waxing, threading, sugaring. *Consult your doctor if you are receiving laser treatments.
Day of Session or Same Day Appointments:
• Shower and wash hair prior to session. Do not injure the skin with rough exfoliation. Only Shower and lightly buff the skin.
• Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed.
• Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, oils or makeup before the tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
• If you do not have time to shower prior to the session, we offer a $10 exfoliation mitt, to wipe down with, right before the session. Please let us know so we can add enough time to your session.
What to Wear:
• Wear dark and loose clothing (man's t-shirt, loose maxi dress) No sweats, jeans, shorts or elastic waist and bust bands.
• Wear light weight flip flops. We have some flip flops available for purchase at the salon.
• You may bring a dark snug swimsuit or under garment to create “tan lines”.
For Ladies: we sell disposable panties and nipple covers, topless or nude is an option. For Gentlemen: Please bring a dark sock, as nude is not an option